Assessments have become integral to today's upskilling, learning, and data-driven decision-making efforts. The process includes an approach to upskilling and learning that creates feedback which is then used to enhance learners’ skills. Futurenation program understands the significance of this and designed the tools and processes to develop the Assessment Portal. In this portal, the user is presented with appropriately designed aptitude, psychometric and specific skill-centric tests. These tests are structured in an adaptive manner and are part of a set of decision trees. These decision trees are well-designed and conform to the global standards of assessing learners’ skill levels. The assessment tests evaluate the user in two broad dimensions namely the employment track and entrepreneurship track with the help of employability scoring and creditworthiness scoring.
Benefits for you
- You can evaluate or assess your current skill levels.
- The portal helps you understand your skill gaps for reaching the end goal.
- It provides personalized and connected learning paths for you.
- Compliance with global standards ensures the reliability and credibility of the results.
- Re-assessment option provides a close-loop learning cycle for you.